Rajatapaukset
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rajatapaukset

Finnish wow guild | Zenedar (EU-PVP)

PääsivuPääsivu  Latest imagesLatest images  HakuHaku  RekisteröidyRekisteröidy  Kirjaudu sisään  

An useful review

Siirry alas 
KirjoittajaViesti
Mammobom
Vierailija

An useful review Empty
ViestiAihe: An useful review   An useful review EmptyKe Elo 03, 2011 10:50 am

Hello. Originally posted by bogwart16: Does 'Senior Member' mean that you can be rude and dismissive of whomever you choose? I wish I had a penny for every time I've read people say so emphatically that CMC Magnetics discs are CRAP. In the meantime I've burned a couple of thousand of them with absolutely no problems.Please do not present a subjective viewpoint as fact. They may not work for you - they may not work for the OP, but they work for other people. I would certainly agree with the rest of your advice, given that the OP has such limited resources.Allow me to give you some advice: you don't know the lot, so don't pretend that you do.Out of the hundreds of CMC's i've successfully burned (not all of them made it mind you) Some of them will no longer play after a couple of short years. Some of the ones that do still play have some slight issues with pixelation and skipping. Also, i read Berryone's post and did not find it rude or dismissive. What was stated was based on best practical results and is in line with the typical replies from many of the regulars here.The last line of your post stating that Berryone does not know a lot is just plain rude. No one (including Berryone) has attempted to make mockery of you or your intellect. Not to mention there are plenty of people who've posted on here that have received more than adequate help from Berryone. As many write errors that showed up along with the power calibration error, personally methinks the burner is giving up the ghost.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

An useful review
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Rajatapaukset :: Hakemukset :: Hakeminen-
Siirry: